To all international students,
According to the Wuhan epidemic prevention and control department, 4 positive COVID cases have been reported in Wuhan. In consideration of university’s comprehensive epidemic control and prevention situation, the relevant requirements are hereby notified:
1. Faculties, staff, and students are required to wear masks in the public area on campus. There will be staff checking mask wearing and monitoring body temperature at the entrance and the exit of teaching buildings, office buildings, laboratories, dormitories, libraries, dining halls, stores and markets.
2. Faculties, staff, and students should not leave campus unless it is necessary. If you do need to, please do personal protection and stay away from crowded places.
3. People from outside of the campus are not allowed to enter the campus unless it is necessary. If there is a need, the person should apply for the access to the campus and provide the health code, the travel code, and the negative nucleic test result taken in 48 hours. Security personnel will strictly monitor your body temperature and check the health code and the travel code at the gate.
4. Except for pre-planned teaching activities, unnecessary gatherings on campus are not allowed.
5. If the student has left Hubei province during the winter vacation and has just returned to the school, please take the nucleic test as required. (Take the test within 24 hours after entering the campus, and take the test on the 7th and the 14th day respectively)
The above requirements will be adjusted accordingly.
International Student Office, SIE-HUST